What to expect: This is by and far our favorite bike park for the kids! And they are perfect for the little Strider enthusiasts. (And the adult enthusiast too!) Here is a link with some pictures of everything the adults (or crazy kids) can do. But here is why we like it for the young kids:
- Kids sized pump track. Not too small they get bored or to big to freak them out.
- Trails that wind through the brush, over rocks and across small bridges.
- A cement skate park right next door.
- Adult sized bike park which means exposing my kids to the cool awesome things you can do with a bike…when you are a little older.
- When it is time to move onto another activity, there is a great playground across the parking lot.
- Bathrooms are clean, neat and easily accessible.
Take I-80 towards Park City. Take exit 146 to merge onto US-40E towards Vernal/Heber City. Take exit 2 (Silver Summit Pkwy) and turn right onto Trailside Dr. Take it till it dead ends at the Trailside Bike parking lot.
Cost: Free! Doesn’t that sound good!