There isn’t a parent out there that doesn’t worry about their kids. Kid safety is something we all toss around inside our heads, but often do nothing about. Recently my husband received a RoadID Slim wrist bracelet for running. You know…running lots of miles in the early morning darkness? What if you keel over on the side of the road? If someone finds you, how will they know who you are? We loved the ID bracelet so much we got them for the whole family.
What is Road ID?
Our mission is two fold: One, to educate outdoor enthusiasts (runners, cyclists, triathletes, skiers, snow boarders, kayakers, walkers, and anyone that doesn’t spend all of their time on the couch) about the importance of wearing ID. Two, to provide these athletes with innovative identification products that they will want to include as part of their gear.
(RoadID – Our Story)
RoadID offers many products but we are here to tell you about the Wrist Slim ID Bracelet. Watch our video review below or scroll down for a list of the important details.
- Stretchy band equals light and comfortable.
- Cost is minimal. Wrist Slim : $17.99 Replacement bands: $1.99
- Metal ID tab slips on/off, so you can upgrade the color or size easily for yourself or your kids as they grow.
- Non-intrusive. Meaning is doesn’t cramp your style. 🙂 Fits well under mittens/gloves/jacket cuffs. Perfect for water sports or active endeavors. We almost forget they are on!
- Durable: Both tag and band are showing minimal wear/scratching after a month of skiing, running, playing, climbing, swimming, etc.
None! Absolutely LOVE this product.
RoadID gave The Kid Project these bracelets for the purpose of review. But as always, our opinions are our own.