I/O Merino claims to have the softest Merino on earth. And from what I’ve experienced, they might be right. It is pretty darn soft. And pretty darn warm. I am excited to giveaway some for you to try out this winter!
First, don’t miss these giveaways:
- Day 1: Mad Rock Climbing Shoes + Chalk Bag
- Day 2: Chrome Industries Merino Hoodie
- Day 3: Hi-tec kid’s hiking boots + NiteIze Buglit + Ducksday Mittens
- Day 4: 2nd chance at Mad Rock Climbing Shoes + Chalk Bag
But guess what?! Everyone gets something today! See details below.
You can visit our full review here.
3. For tweeting about the giveaway.
4. Subscribe by email to The Kid Project blog on the right side bar.
Fun for Everyone – Special Kid Project Discount
I/O Merino wants to extend the love beyond just the winner. Everyone here will get 10% off their entire order by using the discount code: kidproject2013 during checkout. Discount is good until January 6, 2014. So hop on over to their site and check out I/O Merino’s full line of merino clothing.
They are also offering free shipping anywhere in the world on orders over $100.